So, I'll continue listing things I'm thankful for during these few weeks.
- Camping for a week starting Friday. Even if it's not a perfect time, it's going to be so much easier without a baby.
- Dates. Partly by chance, we had two dates in a week, both very fun times with my very fun B.
- Game time. I've had time to play a card or board game with Dinosaur about every day, and he soaks it up.
- Boat time. We went to a friend's house on a lake, and got to enjoy having the four of us out on the boat together.
- New sitter. The woman from our church choir just babysat for a date night to get to know our biological kiddos, and she is beyond fantastic. She set up an obstacle course and wore them out. She's a genius.
- Fewer appointments. No waiting room time for weeks. Ahhh.
- Helping out another foster family with child care.