Sunday, June 1, 2014

First Day: Busy Sunday in the summer

It helps to notice a new month when Dinosaur is really, really excited that it's now his birthday month.  So here we go, starting fresh with pictures to show a bit of our lives the FIRST day of every month.

I'm not sure why my phone made this picture weird.  We're off to church.

 
Summer feet.


I finished mentoring sessions with a middle school girl today to do profession of faith at our church, and she gave me this sweet note.

  

Google voice with Caterpillar's mom (showing mostly my words).


We had a picnic at a park with our small group from church.



Caterpillar has had a bad cold; thankfully he seems to be getting over it.


This is the reality faced after a busy Sunday.


And sitting.  Ahh.






No comments:

Post a Comment