Sunday, November 2, 2014

First Day November 2014 - Hair sessions, jam sessions

I'm linking up with Journey to Josie for a photo slice of our lives on the first day of each month.  Check it out and join in!

Highlights were a birthday party with some jamming on our friend's instruments and the first visit to a braid shop (Is that the term?  Please educate me.) to give me a bit of a break with Cricket's hair, and those events also took up much of the day.  It's been busy busy busy around here, and I'm thankful Nov. 2 is a little slower and less scheduled.























2 comments:

  1. I am so glad I found you! We are just beginning in our foster care jouney! Should have our home study this month! I think I will just stay and stalk your blog for a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome and good luck on your journey! I read lots of blogs to prepare, so I have mine out there exactly for people like you!

    ReplyDelete