In that time she:
- neatly laid out a quilt on the floor several times (not the donated quilt given to her at the shelter, but a baby quit my friend made for me years ago that she prefers), sometimes lying down on it, sometimes wrapping it around herself like a cape.
- attempted to fiddle with the buttons on an unplugged swing
- flipped through several books
- put on a headband
- stacked shapes on a stacker toy
- lay on her stomach on the glider (this is when I rocked her a bit more and she finally fell asleep)
- and the tearjerker: sang "Tomorrow" from Annie to herself. It was the first time I'd heard her do that, and so I sang it to her a few times.